- Bugs Fixed.
-Start loading screen crash fixed.
Let's set off in the footsteps of Corto Maltese!
Along Venice's canals and narrow alleys, fight against a poison that ravages you, avoid bullets and explosions, face the unknown, and eventually open the doors of knowledge.
This video game unravels a thrilling quest based on a point and click riddle-driven gameplay within the worlds of Corto Maltese, the main character created by Hugo Pratt, the genius of graphic novels (more than 5 Million hardcopies sold worldwide).
Searching for a fabulous emerald, you may find a magical balance and finally, utopia."
- An intimate experience with one of the most charismatic graphic literature's figures : the iconic Corto Maltese for the first time in a video game
- An original story featuring existing characters from Corto Maltese's comic books, as well as brand-new characters
- Gorgeous artworks combining: original settings based upon sceneries and places in Venice, cutscenes using stunning photographic work of Marco d'Anna, and animated comic strips from Corto Maltese's adventures all over the world.
- A mysterious compass and a gazette full of stories and hints will help you throughout the adventure.
-Two difficulty levels for the riddles : for beginners or insiders…
- Fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- December 12, 2014 Initial release
- March 04, 2015 New version 1.0.1