Fix calibration dialog
This is an easy to use barometer App.
Check you height based on the current pressure and nearest weather station or by a manual entered reference. As a plus the current temperature is also displayed.
Explore the iPhone barometer sensor capabilities:
- Measure heights while you are in a elevator
- Check altitude while hiking on a mountain
- much more you can think of
Current version includes
- 8 unit modes for measuring pressure
- Altitude in meter or feet
- Disable Auto-Lock and further settings
- Automatically update reference pressure from nearest weather station (using openweathermap.org)
- Today widget for quick look of current pressure, height and temperature
and more to come soon.
- October 05, 2014 Initial release
- October 14, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.4
- November 03, 2015 New version 1.4.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.8