This update includes under-the-hood bug fixes.
We are working hard to continually improve Shudder. If you encounter any issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Brought to you by AMC Networks, Shudder was built to super-serve fans of thrillers, suspense, and horror. Home to the largest and fastest-growing human-curated selection of high-quality, spine-tingling, and provocative films, TV series, and originals there's always something new and unexpected for Shudder members to explore.
Don't be left in the dark - try Shudder commitment-free for 7 days and get unlimited access to the full library of films and TV series – unlimited, ad-free, and uncensored. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, or TV through Airplay with your AppleTV.
– Payments are charged to the user's Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription will automatically renew unless the user cancels at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– The default subscription length is 1 month of unlimited access to the full library of films and TV series – unlimited, ad-free, and uncensored.
– Users can manage and cancel subscriptions in their account settings on the App Store.
If you are experiencing any issues, Please visit - http://support.shudder.com/
- July 11, 2015 Initial release
- August 01, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 23, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- October 19, 2015 New version 1.3
- July 20, 2016 New version 1.4
- July 25, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- July 29, 2016 New version 1.4.2
- August 10, 2016 New version 1.4.3
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.4.10
- November 23, 2016 New version 1.4.11
- December 09, 2016 New version 1.4.12
- December 16, 2016 New version 1.4.13
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.2.8
- July 02, 2019 New version 3.2.9
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.2.10
- September 26, 2019 New version 3.2.11
- December 10, 2019 New version 3.2.12