The Preacher of the small backwards church deep in the Woods was always a little strange. But in the summer of 1946 he slowly descended into madness. After disappearing into the Woods for three days, he returned changed, his flesh corrupted by a toxic mold. The church gave itself to his corruption, and they were transformed in the twinkling of an eye, their flesh turned to slime. On a recent visit to the site of the church, your friends found out that the horror still lives, and now you must rescue them.
Blight's Decay is a solitaire card game where you must use Honor to defeat the corruption of Blight's Cultists and save your friends from a gruesome transformation. Originally one of four mini-games included with the card game Rootwork, Blight's Decay plays fast and fun, with a devilish AI that will often surprise you.
Blight's Decay includes:
• Big, beautiful cards filled with original artwork at the highest possible resolution. The ambience of the forest is supplemented with original music.
• A video tutorial that explains how to play the game.
• Statistics tracked for wins, losses, and who you saved each game.
• A Notebook containing the rules and a card encyclopedia.
Journey into the Woods, and save your friends from Blight's Decay!
- October 17, 2014 Initial release