Added iOS7.0 support.
Dhaka, Bangladesh offline map mobile application. All data is stored in the phone memory for offline usage.
World Offline Maps company provides you with the amazing vector map mobile application, which allows you to browse maps anytime and anywhere and you don't need to pay for data connections.
No more costly roaming charges when you're abroad. It uses very detailed, high quality, map data from Openstreetmap supported by more than 500.000 users around the world.
I CORE FEATURES:
* It's fast and easy
* No mobile roaming charges
* On-board offline maps - no data connection required for map browsing, address search or navigation
* Complete offline functionality
* Compact maps in a vector data format (means high definition maps with detailed zoom)
* Simply browse maps by dragging and scrolling
II GPS POSITIONING:
* You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning
* Compass feature shows your orientation on the map
III EXCELLENT ROUTE GUIDANCE:
* World Offline Maps offers offline routing functionality for you
* Calculate routes just in seconds
* Automatic re-routing, in case you miss a turn, application re-routes you automatically
IV DESTINATION SEARCH:
* Offline search for addresses
* Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
* Search instantly by clicking any point on the map and pressing "Navigate to"
V PLACES SEARCH:
* Points Of Interest (POI) search by name available (for example you can search: "UBS Bank", or "Mcdonalds")
* Search POI by category (bars, restaurants, museums, etc.) without internet connection
VI Dhaka, Bangladesh offline maps:
navigation Dhaka, Bangladesh
navi Dhaka, Bangladesh
poi Dhaka, Bangladesh
places Dhaka, Bangladesh
latitude Dhaka, Bangladesh
directions Dhaka, Bangladesh
indoor maps Dhaka, Bangladesh
local search Dhaka, Bangladesh
address Dhaka, Bangladesh
routing Dhaka, Bangladesh
gps Dhaka, Bangladesh
location search Dhaka, Bangladesh
positioning Dhaka, Bangladesh
- March 18, 2014 Initial release
- April 04, 2014 New version 2.02