This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
You probably won't even notice, but we've made a couple of very small (yet significant) changes.
PLEASE NOTE: Huff n' Puff requires microphone access in order to play.
"Love it! This will be so fun to use to work on breathing in speech therapy & in kids yoga." - TheAppyLadies.com
"Super cool breath-activated app from Duckie Deck! Love it!" - OMazing Kids
"Duckie Deck Huff n' Puff will blow your kids away. In a good way, obviously" - Appsplayground.com
Huff n' Puff is a series of fun scenarios in which one puff of breath, like the wave of a magic wand, will accomplish your task - make crumbs disappear from the screen, blow out all the candles on a cake or inflate balloons. No need to wait for your next birthday party, start practicing now!
Most games respond only to a swipe or a tap of the finger. Now, a youngster can have a more direct interaction with the digital world by using the power of their own breath. Just blow some air near the iPad’s or iPhone’s iOS 5 microphone and delight in the realistic effect on-screen.
Huff n' Puff lets children learn about the physical effects of wind and air, in a simplified setting. They can test their own force while observing the resulting phenomenon and, while they’re at it, expand that lung capacity!
With colorful graphics, dynamic elements and fun sound effects, our app is sure to capture a child’s imagination. The simple user interface makes it easy for kids to play independently, or together with a friend or family member.
Our goal is for kids to have fun while learning and developing their motor skills and coordination. Most importantly, this application is designed to be completely safe and to protect kids, therefore it has no additional payments or advertising.
This app is compatible with iOS 5 and up.
In case of microphone access trouble with your iPad/iPhone go to Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone and make sure Huff n’ Puff slider is green and says ‘ON’.
ABOUT DUCKIE DECK
At Duckie Deck we create smiles. Our biggest goal is to support healthy and well-
rounded development in the youngest technology users, while also creating opportunities for learning and play to extend beyond the virtual world. Toddlers and preschoolers across the world are playing our educational games and growing happier by the minute. We cover some of the most essential points needed to form wholesome personal and social habits – like brushing your teeth, sharing with others and caring for the environment. Come smile with us!
KNOW WHAT’s INSIDE
As a Know What’s Inside® member, we follow best practices for kids’ apps. Find out more at
See our apps: www.DuckieDeck.com
Follow us on Twitter: @DuckieDeck
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/duckiedeck
- February 27, 2014 Initial release
- March 10, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 14, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 17, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 22, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- April 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 12, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 14, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 04, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- September 20, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- January 24, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- May 21, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- June 02, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 14, 2016 New version 1.0.7