App performance and user experience improvements.
Download the Purdue Golf App to enhance your golf experience on the course.
This app includes:
- Interactive Scorecard
- Golf Games: Skins, Stableford, Par, Stroke Scoring
- Golfer Profile with Automatic Stats Tracker
- Hole Descriptions & Playing Tips
- Live Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Book Tee Times
- Course Tour
- Food & Beverage Menu
- Facebook Sharing
- And much more...
As a person who calls Indiana home, I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to build one of the finest university courses in the country at Purdue. – Pete Dye
The Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex is located on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. Featuring two 18-hole championship golf courses with a first-class golf training center, we invite you to enjoy the Purdue Golf Experience!
The Kampen Course, a Pete Dye design, is an 18-hole, links-style, par-72 championship golf course featuring large bent-grass greens, fairways and tees. The layout presents a challenge for golfers of all abilities with vast sand bunkers, native grasslands, ponds and the celery bog. Kampen is rated one of the top collegiate courses in the nation, has been awarded 4.5 stars on Golf Digest's “Places to Play”, and receives high marks as it is ranked as one of the most difficult golf courses in Indiana. The Kampen Course has played host to a number of prestigious tournaments including both Men's and Women’s NCAA Championships and Big Ten Championships. The course is named in honor of Emerson Kampen and his support of Purdue Athletics. Mr. Kampen's statue overlooks the first tee.
Ackerman Hills is an 18-hole, par-71, championship golf course that sits quietly alongside Purdue's main campus. Designed by Indiana Golf Hall-of-Fame Member Bill Diddle in the early 1920's, Ackerman Hills is a traditional parkland-style golf course that works its way through mature trees and rolling hills. Formerly known as the Purdue South Course, the Ackerman Hills course hosted the 1961 NCAA Championship along with numerous other significant tournaments throughout its history. The course is named in recognition of Jim and Lois Ackerman and their support of Purdue Athletics.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 16, 2014 New version 1.32.00
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.41.00
- June 17, 2015 New version 1.51.00
- August 18, 2015 New version 1.53.00
- March 14, 2016 New version 1.57
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.04.00
- June 20, 2019 New version 3.26.00
- October 27, 2020 New version 3.70.00
- November 12, 2020 New version 3.73.00