Fix that caused the game to crash for some users.
Ancient siege warfare! 137 BC is a real time strategy game centered on the assault and defense of ancient fortresses. Lead the Roman army into battle against the Gauls in a challenging ten level campaign.
- Command a mixed force of legionnaires, spearmen, archers, catapults, gladiators, siege towers, and more into battle
- Use exciting powers granted by the gods at key moments to tilt the battle in your favor
- Units gain XP and level up during battle, becoming more powerful and gaining access to special abilities
- Campaign alternates between attacking and defending five unique fortresses across ten levels
- Sandbox mode allows you to create your own custom scenarios for virtually unlimited replayability
- Destructible towers and gates, placeable ladders and siege towers create a dynamic battlefield that forces you to constantly adjust your tactics
- Simple, easy to use controls give you full control of your army in even the most heated engagements
- No in game purchases: you’re buying the full game with no hidden costs
137 BC was built by a team of gamers passionate about strategy games. We hope you’ll try our game and enjoy playing it!
- February 17, 2014 Initial release
- February 18, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 19, 2014 New version 1.2
- February 23, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 10, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- April 04, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 28, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 28, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.3
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.4
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.5
- August 26, 2015 New version 1.6
- September 23, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99