Better scrolling! Faster updates! Snappier slides, snaps and pops!
In this much deserved, often desired update, Heed brings in the noise (and time permitting, the funk) –
→ Zippier performance – Gone is that nasty little lag that no one enjoyed.
→ Snappier interactions – The same goodness as always, but now with 15% more bounce and 30% more polish.
→ Smarter Accounts – Use Google Apps behind that pretty email address? I got your back.
Thanks to everyone for your Heed support! I hope you find the update useful. If you do and feel like being so kind, a nice review would be much appreciated.
If you don't find it useful, you can totally leave a review too – I'll try not to get my feelings hurt. No promises.
Heed is a beautiful new way to organize and interact with email – built around the concept of setting “priorities” on messages.
With three levels of priority, you can gauge the importance of a message and quickly mark it accordingly. Prioritized messages will sit at the top of your message list until you clear the priority. Your email is now a simply managed, collective list based on the things that need your attention.
Some features include:
– Sorts messages by priority
- Gesture based interactions
--– Swipe on a message to set its priority
--– Double tap a message to mark as read
--- Shake phone to do nothing
– Create rules to automatically set priorities for new messages based on sender and subject criteria. Always value input from Ricky? Need to remember to respond to all emails about "deadlines"? Rules are here for you.
- Basic Markdown formatting support while composing messages.
- Mute / solo email accounts to control what you see – especially useful for when you're hunting for something in particular.
– So fresh, clean
Heed supports Gmail and most IMAP email accounts and requires iOS 7 and newer. Heed never saves your account info externally — your info is only ever securely stored in-app. You will still receive notifications for new messages, though, because Heed is just that good.
For more info, visit http://heedapp.com
For more answers to your welcome questions, check out http://heedapp.com/faq or send an email to [email protected]
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- July 20, 2014 New version 1.1