- Several game optimizations and improvements.
- Redesigned black hole.
Explore a universe of user-created solar systems and black holes in the Interstellar game. Create and customize you own unique solar system with planets, moons, asteroids and more.
See how far you can pilot the Endurance without running out of fuel, sling-shoting through solar systems with realistic physics and gravitational forces. Use wormholes to jump to new systems and see if you can survive the ultimate challenge of a black hole.
• Create your own solar system and share it with friends
• Customize planets, stars and asteroids
• Pilot the Endurance through friend’s and other player¹s solar systems
• See how far you can explore without running out of fuel
• Slingshot between planets and return research data to Earth
• Navigate past massive black holes
• Upgrade your ship to increase durability and range
• Earn mission patches for completing objectives
• Based on newtonian physics with simulated gravitational fields
- September 25, 2014 Initial release
- October 24, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- November 12, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.2.3