Completely re-written from the ground up to work with the latest MacOS.
Includes Cloze Passage Quiz to assess a child's ability to use context clues and sentence structure knowledge to fill in the blanks.
Earn coins and virtual stickers throughout the lessons.
Unlock the Wordfind Game or Memory Game with the coins earned.
Successful readers use a number of tools to help them understand texts.
One of the most effective and powerful reading tools that parents and teachers can help children develop is sight word recognition.
When a child is able to grasp and identify sight words he is well on his way to becoming a thriving reader.
First 100 Sight Words app is an application for learning frequently used English words.
Benefits of learning Sight Words.
- Sight words are confidence builders.
- Sight words free up a child’s energy to tackle more challenging words.
- Sight words provides clues to the meaning of a sentence.
- Sight words sometimes defies decoding strategies.
- Sight words instruction builds a foundation for reading new, more complex words.
- Track each completed word list set.
- New Close passage quiz.
- Both UK and US voice supported.
- Rich colourful graphics environment to enhance your child's learning experience.
- Complete each set of word list to earn virtual coins and stickers.
- Use the coins to purchase collectable virtual toys in the Toy Store.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- November 08, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 05, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 30, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 10, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 01, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 08, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 29, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 07, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 24, 2019 New version 2.0