People use idioms to make their speech more attractive and impressive. Idioms are a way to make language more vivid and descriptive. Idioms add color, depth, zest to a story.
When you learn English idioms, you take English out of textbook and into the real world. The English language can be considered as being made up of two components: "Textbook English" and "Natural English".
Natural English is spoken at an informal level, and it is the idioms in the language that give it a natural, conversational and creative feel. So, if you want to speak English fluently, just like a native speaker, it is important that you learn English idioms.
Benefits and Features ….
- Learn Natural English just like an native speaker.
- Make your spoken language more vivid and descriptive.
- Alphabetically sorted idioms.
- Quick access via the Letters of the alphabets.
- Bonus Jokes pages for a bit of fun.
- Try the Idiom Quiz Challenge and see how well you know your idioms.
Please Visit www.BubbalooDigital.com for other great titles.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- December 05, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 31, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 11, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 02, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 08, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 01, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- July 08, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99