Enhanced batch processing feature
The wait is over. HDR Darkroom 3 has come to the App Store to bring you the best in High Dynamic Range photography processing. Our easy-to-use software lets you merge multiple images so you can show every detail, every ray of light, every time.
Unlike other apps that call themselves HDR but simply try to squeeze detail out of a single image file, we use patented technology to bring you the real deal. Multiple-exposure HDR, so you can get the ultimate in detail and control. No one else brings you all these features in one package:
Our new HDR Styles give you more ways to be bold. Choose from 16 HDR Styles to quickly and easily give yourself more editing options. Change up the look of your image, from realistic to artistic to futuristic. You can even modify them and save your own Custom Styles for future use!
Using advanced Adjustments, you will produce the most spectacular photo-realistic results in seconds. We also give you control of the Tone Mapping parameters if you want even more advanced results. And as always, we give you all the best photo editing tools, from exposure, contrast, and saturation to more advanced features like curves and lens correction.
Advanced Ghost Reduction technology frees you from worrying about moving objects in your shots. If an object moves through the scene while you are taking multiple shots, our Ghost Reduction technology corrects the problem when the images are combined.
HDR Darkroom 3’s improved alignment algorithm corrects problems when your camera moves slightly between the bracketed frames. You can’t always carry a tripod around, so we have you covered!
-Real Time Processing
Nearly all of the processing controls in HDR Darkroom 3 are real time, making it the fastest-processing HDR software on the market with real time processing as a standard feature. Don't spend your time sitting in front of a computer. Get back out there and shoot more!
-Camera RAW File Converter
HDR Darkroom 3 supports RAW files from more than 150 camera models, including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic, as well as Adobe (DNG), etc. Dozens added with this latest release!
- Powerful Batch Processing
Our Batch Processing Engine automatically handles multiple sets of photos according to your unique preferences. Apply styles and adjustments and let us do the work for you. Harness the power of batch processing to save yourself countless hours of manual adjustments.
Customers already loved our previous versions of HDR Darkroom:
"So much faster, so much easier, so much more control."
- By Scott W.
"HDR Darkroom by Everimaging is a good photo editor. It definitely provides ease of operation and fast image previews."
- By Melivea M.
"I like HDR Darkroom for its simplicity and speed."
- By Sean O.
"HDR Darkroom has a very slick and simple user interface. Great for creating realistic HDR images."
- Damon R.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- September 13, 2015 Price increase: $39.99 -> $43.99
- September 14, 2015 Price increase: $43.99 -> $89.99
- October 18, 2015 Price decrease: $89.99 -> $39.99
- December 25, 2015 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $33.99
- December 29, 2015 Price increase: $33.99 -> $39.99
- July 07, 2016 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $1.99
- July 08, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $39.99
- August 09, 2016 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $1.99
- August 10, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $39.99
- November 09, 2016 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $1.99
- November 13, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $39.99
- November 24, 2016 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $1.99
- November 28, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $39.99
- December 25, 2016 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $1.99
- December 26, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $39.99