Tidy Corners is getting an upgrade today!
It fixes some bugs that were troubling us so.
If you have a problem, then please don’t delay
And email us at the address down below!
#1 Top App of the Week - iheartthisapp.com
"I think it's safe to say Pillowcapers: A Sleepy Adventure will quickly become a family favorite." - BestAppsForKids.com
"Yankee Peddler have excelled themselves in this introductory bookapp, they have chosen a great story, and have executed it well. Full of action and adventure, the town of tidy corners really comes alive. #fourlittletesters loved the characters and were blown away by the flawless illustration and animation.” - #fourlittletesters
Pillowcapers: A Sleepy Adventure is a very different type of bedtime story. Follow Sam, whose pillowcase unlocks hidden powers, as he discovers a magical sleepy world. He becomes part of the elite Society of Heroes, Heroines and Haberdashers, also known as, S.H.H.H., and uses larger-than-life powers to battle a colorful, noisy nuisance that has arrived in his small town of Tidy Corners.
Every dream needs a hero. So, get sleepy.
This book was written and animated exclusively for the iPad. It is the first story in a series that will introduce a variety of main characters, problem solving techniques and fantastical foes.
Designed for children aged 3 - 8 and it includes the following features:
• One Touch Actions - On each page, after the narration finishes extra actions are triggered by tapping anywhere on the screen
• Auto Play Mode can be turned on at any point and picks up wherever you are in the story. This makes a seamless transition from active to passive playing, especially when falling asleep.
• 'Read to Me' and 'Read it Myself' options
• Unique Elastic Transition hints when it’s time to turn the page
• Words highlight, to help improve reading skills
• Pages formatted for easy reading at a child’s pace
• ‘Parent Gate’ protects children from the information page and additional internet links.
• Locked Menu Button protects viewing experience from unintentional clicks
• Original Music and Sound Design takes repetitious play into account to save parent's ears.
• Original story, beautiful illustrations and dynamic animations that will hold everyone’s attention.
• No in-App purchases
• No links to additional upgrades
• No virtual goods
• No advertisements
• No social media integration
• No personal data collection
Please SHARE YOUR REVIEW below. We would love to hear what you think.
JOIN THE ADVENTURE:
Visit us at:
For any technical issues, please email us at: [email protected]
- November 21, 2013 Initial release
- December 31, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 10, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 12, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- February 01, 2014 New version 1.1