Welcome to Street Kart Racing. We're a small, independent developer determined to give you the most competitive, exciting, racing experience on iOS. We rely hugely on your feedback and ratings to help improve the game and support further development. Please join the SK Community on www.facebook.com/groups/streetkartbeta and follow us on www.youtube.com/streetkart for updates from the dev team and the SK Community.
Race an inch from the ground at over 80 mph (125 kph) in Pro Racing Karts in 4 Tiers of Real Time Multiplayer Championship Racing.
“An unbelievably compelling racing game realistic to real life racing.”
Dexter Patterson, FIA-CIK World Kart Champion 2017, Street Kart Beta Tester
Similar karts, similar engines. Always close, fast, competitive.
This is Street Kart Racing.
BRING IT ON...
If you want something new, original and ultra competitive, SK is it. This game will entertain you for more hours than you think! Expect it to be hard, challenging and rewarding. No Assists. No Excuses. Just 100% Pure Racing.
Tested for authenticity by hundreds of professional kart drivers including world, continental and national champions and over 7 years in the making. And they race in the game. Spot them by their Verified Accounts.
----- YOUR GOAL -----
Beat real players from around the world to become SK Champion in real time championships.
---- ROSBERG RACING ACADEMY ----
The road to becoming champion. Use solo academy sessions to help set up and upgrade your kart to become competitive, fast! Driver development from the current World Champions.
----- INVITE TO JOIN THE SK COMMUNITY -----
Sure we all want to win, and we race hard on the track. In the pits we all help each other out. Tips, tricks, advice. A community of thousands of SK players. Add them as rivals, join the banter in chat groups, and always have someone to race. And they're all pretty awesome (mostly).
Invite friends and with one touch all your Facebook friends are found and you're in a league with them. And we've switched on push notifications. So you get told when a friend overtakes you in a league, beats your time on the track - or invites you to race head-to-head!
----- SMART STRATEGY -----
- WEATHER: If it is raining at the track in real life it is raining at the track in the game. This influences everything. Rain, drizzle, hot and cold temperatures affect tire choice and performance. Air pressure affects the power delivered by the engine
- CHOICE: A range of tire compounds from different brands are available as you advance.
- RIVALRIES: Win your own personal battles. Sponsors only want to support drivers that are good press and top contenders. Beat people you know to earn status and get to the top.
- UPGRADE: Make complex kart choices, from which brand of exhaust to use, or which base kart setup suits any given track or conditions. Upgrades = speed not victory.
----- KEY FEATURES -----
- Real racing against real people from around the world
- Race in closely matched karts from real brands - none of this massive upgrade, automatic win! We're dealing in fractions of seconds in Street Kart Racing.
- Live broadcast/Record your races using ReplayKit to YouTube Gaming, MobCrush, Instagram or Facebook
- Invite people to race via push notifications
- Compete against the guys who do it in real life such as Kai Askey, Marijn Kremers, and many more. Spot them by their Verified Account logo.
- Race in Real Life? Apply for Verified Account Status.
- Real World tracks are being added all the time - Adria, Wackersdorf, Mariembourg, Las Vegas and many more.
Street Kart is compatible with all iPhone devices above the 6 and iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or above.
----- Follow Us -----
Street Kart has brand ambassadors who race at the highest level of professional kart racing as part of our development team helping perfect the physics and support the game. You'll find our team at race tracks around the world aiming to reach sports cars and F1.
Fat Cigar Productions are a small indie team but we don't believe that should mean average. Your experience playing Street Kart should be the most fun and challenging on a mobile device.
- August 16, 2019 Initial release