• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Source is the essential magazine for intelligent and independent discussion of contemporary photography. Each issue brings you the latest news, portfolios by emerging and established photographers, well researched feature articles, reviews of the most important exhibitions and books, and specialist columns offering deep analysis on various photography related subjects.
Published since 1992, Source is a quality quarterly magazine that provides readers with a critical discussion of photographic practice and an appreciation of the importance of photography in the wider culture.
Source 75, Summer 2013, is a special issue on Photography and Literature including articles on the photographically illustrated novel, photobiography and a comparison of the literary and photobook markets. New portfolios of photographs by Hannah Starkey, Joe Duggan and Dragana Jurisic. Along with reviews of self published photo books, photography books and key photography exhibitions.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- June 15, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- August 01, 2014 New version 7.8.0
- October 08, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 30, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 12, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 12.0.0