Fixed graphic issue (bubble layover glitch) that was caused when Customoji images were sent via a text message instead of an iMessage.
*"Customoji" (and "Customojis") are copyrighted terms of Apps4Life, LLC (2013)
*"iMessage" is a term of Apple, inc.
**No longer works with iOS7 or higher... only download this if you or the person you are texting is using iOS6 or lower**
Customojis is the FIRST and ONLY app on the AppStore that lets you create your own emoticons to use in iMessages! You can either draw the emoticons in our app or you can upload photos!
The way the app works is:
1) You create a customoji (either by uploading an image or drawing your own)
2) You type your message and use our in-app keyboard to place your customojis wherever you'd like within your message
3) We then render your message as an image (emojis are image glyphs, customojis are rendered in image form)
4) You send your image message via MMS which contains all of your text from your message along with your customojis! (Check the screenshots!)
Please leave us any suggestions you have for future updates in the reviews section below! Thanks!
Check out the screenshots for more info :) Enjoy this app! (Trust me, you will!)
"Customoji" and "Customojis" are copyrighted terms of Apps4Life, LLC as of May 1 2013.
Do NOT copy this app and/or it's concept— you will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.
Do NOT knock-off this app by creating a similar product that allows users to create custom emojis in the method we use (i.e. placing the custom emoji images inside iMessage resembling text-images fit for iPhone/iTouch iMessage MMS bubbles), this is a concept of Apps4Life, LLC.
*("iMessage", "iMessages", "AppStore", "iPhone", and "iTouch" are all terms of Apple, inc.)
- July 01, 2013 Initial release
- July 08, 2013 New version 1.2