64-bit compatibility, engine tweaks and IAP removal
Rescue puppies from alien traps and keep them safe in your Puppy Sanctuary! Brush them, play ball with them, watch them play on rocket lifts, skateboards, trampolines and more. You can even grab them and plonk them in the bath to keep them clean!
All the gems you'll need to buy toys and decorations for your puppies are obtained by playing the game (not In-App Purchases). You can also search for food and firewood supplies within the ancient island ruins.
- Each puppy has its own story, likes & dislikes.
- Search for food supplies within the ancient ruins.
- Play with your rescued pups to keep them happy.
- Gather gems to select toys and decorations.
- Relaxed, Timed and Tricky game modes.
Kitten Sanctuary is also available on the App Store. Rescue 50 adorable kittens from those pesky aliens! Try out the Lite edition for free today : )
For more of my iOS games please visit/follow:
- - -
"Although I consider myself a cat person, Puppy Sanctuary definitely outdoes itself. The improved graphics, new toys and decorations, and the fun engaging levels make this a must-have in my book." : 148Apps : 80%
"Puppy Sanctuary is an excellent game, and one that keeps the quality standard of iOS apps from Clockwork Pixels. What stands out for me are the sheer quality of the mini games. The Puzzle Bobble style bubble shooter could easily be repacked as a standalone app!" : The Smartphone App Review : 90%
"With great music, fluid animations, and satisfying puzzle solving, the game’s presentation is fantastic. The aesthetics are a cute and endearing treat to jump headfirst into, helping to create a lighthearted and fun world with a surprising amount of depth!" : Leviathyn Casual : 85%
"If you love the game as much as I do, you should just upgrade to the full version as soon as you download it. Puppy Sanctuary is like the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup of the iOS game world." : App Advice
"Puppy Sanctuary is a lot of fun, which didn’t surprise me. This is another great game from Clockwork Pixels, creators of Kitten Sanctuary and Darkside." : Arcade Life
- August 14, 2012 Initial release
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- February 14, 2013 New version 1.04.0
- April 06, 2013 New version 1.04.1
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.05.0
- April 05, 2014 New version 1.05.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.05.8
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99