1. Major stability and performance improvements
2. Major enhancements to the learn engine
3. Audio support for test questions
AN ESSENTIAL APP FOR ALL SAILORS AND SOON TO BE SAILORS! NOW WITH AUDIO QUESTIONS AND OTHER MAJOR ENHANCEMENTS!
A great tool to study PMK/BMR or just to become a more knowledgable sailor! Over 1,800 Questions + The Full Text of 4 Key NAVEDTRA Guides REFORMATTED for a Phone-Sized Display + Track Study and Test Progress at a Mere Glance + File Viewer for Your Own Notes and Documents + Professionally developed by the largest provider of mobile apps to the military and first responder community.
Everything is in the app. No need for further downloading. No need to register online for anything.
BONUS FEATURE: A file viewer that allows you to add your own study notes and documents to the app for convenient viewing. Many popular file formats are supported.
The Navy Trainer PRO app contains the full text (reformatted for a small display) and all questions from the following NEVEDTRA self-study courses:
1. Basic Military Requirements (NAVEDTRA 14325). BMR is a self-study training manual (TRAMAN)/nonresidsent training course (NRTC) that covers the basic knowledges required of the men and women of the U.S. Navy and Naval Reserve. This TRAMAN/NRTC provides subject matter that directly relates to the naval standards for the apprenticeship (E-2/E-3) rates.
2. Seaman (NAVEDTRA 14067). Learn the various shipboard watches and watchstander’s equipment; the fundamentals of marlinespike seamanship, deck seamanship, and boat seamanship; ammunition and gunnery, and the principles of ammunition safety and Navy gun systems.
3. Military Requirements for Petty Officer Third and Second Class (NAVEDTRA 14504). By studying this course, you can improve your professional/military knowledge, as well as prepare for the Navywide advancement-in-rate examination. It contains subject matter about day- to-day occupational knowledge and skill requirements and includes text, tables, and illustrations to help you understand the information.
4. Military Requirements for Petty Officer First Class (NAVEDTRA 14145). By studying this course, you can improve your professional/military knowledge, as well as prepare for the Navywide advancement-in-rate examination. It contains subject matter about day- to-day occupational knowledge and skill requirements and includes text, tables, and illustrations to help you understand the information.
This study guide was built using ForceReadiness.com's rock-solid M-Training System. ForrceReadiness.com spent a great deal of time developing its M-Training System, and it shows.
Here are the benefits:
(a) Ease-of-Use. Do you find your blood pressure rising using some mobile apps?-so do we. You can end your frustrations now. We spent nearly as much time thinking about the user experience as we did actual development. We reformatted all of the source materials for proper display on a phone-sized device. Put an end to pinch and zoom.
(b) Superior Feedback. All of your study and test progress can be viewed at a mere glance. You will never have to guess what you studied, what tests you took, and what your scores were. All study and test progress is maintained on a lesson by lesson basis. You can even review the last test you took for every lesson!
(c) Reliability. You expect the software you buy to work well-so do we.
(d) Comprehensive. There are over 1,800 questions.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99