*** Nominee for 2014 Best Education App ***
Improve your English grammar now with more than 1000 questions, 750+ flashcards and 100+ games. Learning by doing & tracking your progress!
This app is for basic and advanced learners on iPhones & iPads.
• 1000+ questions
• 750+ flashcards
• 100+ small learning games
• many grammar articles
• detailed feedback on your answers
• offline mode availability
• daily practice w. daily new questions
With ’Practice English Grammar’ you can push your English skills to an expert level fast and on the go. Follow the principle “Practice makes perfect”.
Choose one of the following topics and start learning English:
• Modal Verbs
• Passive Voice
• Past Continuous
• Past Simple
• Phrasal verbs
• Possessive Adjectives
• Present Continuous
• Present Simple
• Reported Speech
• Some and Any
And many more added every week!
Additional app features include:
• Learn offline in a plane or in a train
• Use on smartphones & tablets
• Statistics to monitor your progress
• Different question types, e.g. single choice, matching and fill in the blank
• Multi-Media content that make your learning sessions fun and interactive.
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language.
For each language there are four subscription options available:
1-month subscription for $US9.99.
3-month subscription for $US21.99.
6-month subscription for $US37.99.
12-month subscription for $US64.99.
Each subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We are constantly updating the app. Our mission is, to continually improve your learning experience. So, we always appreciate your feedback! Let us know your questions and suggestions to improve this app:
Have a great day ... and enjoy learning English grammar anytime, anywhere!
Your Practice English Grammar team.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 08, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- September 10, 2014 New version 2.7.0
- December 05, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- January 02, 2015 New version 3.1.0
- May 18, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- June 08, 2015 New version 3.1.2
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.1.3