So there’s this thing that the all the fancy mobile apps do. It’s the thing that happens when new stuff is downloading. While that artfully-composed shot of yesterday’s chai latte downloads, these apps show grey images in the space where the aforementioned latte will eventually appear. It’s the app’s way of saying “Now hold on there young buck, we’re not quite ready yet!”.
Guess what? We did that thing too. So fancy. Watch out, Tinder.
There’s actually a long history (which I’m sure you can’t wait to read!) behind these seemingly dull grey bars. See, a while back, a really bored GoodRx designer created the Spinning Pill (TM), which was our first loading screen. There was only one problem - a spinning pill is really annoying. The first time is fine, but after about 20 spinning pills, well, your brain starts to spin too. So we swapped the pill out for an odd Snake-like black line that ran in circles as we fetched your coupon from Aisle 5 of our warehouse in Des Moines. But, alas, the same problem - yup, annoying.
So today effectively marks our valiant 3rd attempt at being less annoying. Third time’s the charm, right? If you hate the animating bars, not to worry - we’re standing by with prancing rainbow unicorns, twerking dancers and slobbering dachsund puppies. Sooner or later we’ll make you love our loading screens.
Oh, almost forgot - you can still save lots on your prescriptions with GoodRx. Like up to 80%. For realz.
Send bugs, feedback, odd names for college mascots (go Banana Slugs!) or glowing compliments to [email protected]
Stop overpaying for your prescriptions! Compare prescription drug prices and find coupons to save up to 80%, even with insurance.
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, manufacturer coupons, pharmacy discounts and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have many popular generic drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, many of our savings coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets. To protect your privacy, you can also create a passcode to limit access to the app.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
- February 08, 2013 Initial release
- March 02, 2013 New version 2.5
- March 09, 2013 New version 2.6
- March 15, 2013 New version 2.7
- April 19, 2013 New version 2.8
- December 10, 2013 New version 3.0
- December 18, 2013 New version 3.1
- January 10, 2014 New version 3.2
- January 18, 2014 New version 3.3
- March 05, 2014 New version 3.4
- April 05, 2014 New version 3.5
- April 29, 2014 New version 3.6.0
- May 29, 2014 New version 3.6.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.0.4
- December 31, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- February 08, 2015 New version 4.1.2
- February 19, 2015 New version 4.1.3
- March 01, 2015 New version 4.1.5
- April 29, 2015 New version 4.2.1
- May 06, 2015 New version 4.2.2
- May 28, 2015 New version 4.2.5
- July 11, 2015 New version 4.2.6
- August 11, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- August 13, 2015 New version 4.3.2
- August 20, 2015 New version 4.3.3
- September 10, 2015 New version 4.3.4
- October 27, 2015 New version 4.3.6
- November 10, 2015 New version 4.3.8
- December 05, 2015 New version 4.3.10
- December 09, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- January 26, 2016 New version 4.4.1
- February 19, 2016 New version 4.5.2
- February 23, 2016 New version 4.5.3
- June 22, 2016 New version 4.5.5
- November 05, 2016 New version 4.5.8
- November 16, 2016 New version 4.5.9
- November 22, 2016 New version 4.5.11
- January 18, 2019 New version 5.3.9
- June 14, 2019 New version 5.3.22
- June 21, 2019 New version 5.3.23
- August 16, 2019 New version 5.3.26