Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This release includes an updated map and some bug fixes and improvements for you.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Got a question? Tap Support in the About section in the app.
Beijing Subway MTRC Map and Route Planner is the ultimate navigation app for getting around on Beijing’s subway system.
Whether you are a regular commuter or visiting Beijing for the first time, this free app will give you all of the subway knowhow you need to get from A to B.
- Zoom in and pan around a map of the Beijing Subway.
- The bilingual map shows station names in both Chinese and English.
- Plan routes even without an Internet connection. Simply enter a start and end point and the app will do the rest.
- Plan routes to Points of Interest such as Summer Palace, Peking University and Temple of Heaven.
- Easy to search for a station or find the one nearest to your current location.
- Follow your journey with a step-by-step guide in the route planner.
- Save a journey as a favourite for quick access when on the go.
- Remove adverts within the app with an in-app purchase.
Mapway is the world’s number one in public transport apps so if you’re visiting Shanghai or Guangzhou, make sure you download our other free iOS apps for these cities.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mapwayapps or follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. Let's stay in touch.
- January 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- February 23, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 08, 2012 New version 1.3
- October 06, 2012 New version 1.4
- December 24, 2012 New version 1.5
- February 15, 2013 New version 1.6
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.7.76
- February 21, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- November 06, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.1.0