Welcome to iDoceo 6!
A major update with many interesting additions
• Customizable main menu, add and sort your shortcuts
• Classes may now have an associated icon
• Faster access to all options
• Quick class selection, current, next and previous classes
• Improved group mode selection
• Improved icon counter
• Easily share a column from your gradebook with other iDoceo users dragging them
Global notes details
• All timestamped notes assigned to classes and students in a single view
• Revamped handwritten notes (iOS13)
• Multiple paper types and ever increasing page size
• Improved editing tools
• Bulletin boards and seating plans can now be annotated
• Share your seating plan annotations with other users
iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally in your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
- November 20, 2011 New version 1.1
- December 03, 2011 New version 1.2
- February 04, 2012 New version 1.3
- February 18, 2012 New version 1.4
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.5
- April 14, 2012 New version 1.6
- May 19, 2012 New version 1.7
- May 21, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 26, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- January 20, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- January 20, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- January 25, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- September 12, 2013 New version 3.0.0
- September 19, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- June 25, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- June 27, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $7.99
- September 25, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- March 17, 2015 Price increase: $7.99 -> $8.99
- May 08, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- May 11, 2015 Price increase: $8.99 -> $9.99
- December 20, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $10.99
- December 23, 2015 Price decrease: $10.99 -> $9.99
- July 09, 2016 New version 4.2.1
- July 09, 2016 Price increase: $9.99 -> $11.99
- December 01, 2016 New version 4.5.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 5.1.1
- June 16, 2019 New version 5.1.2
- December 10, 2019 New version 6.0.1
- December 31, 2019 New version 6.0.2