Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot
We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“School may be out, but students looking to brush up on their math skills will be hard pressed to find a better tool than Splash Math. It was charming, instructive, comprehensive and spoke to kids at the perfect level. There’s a reason this is an Apple Staff Favorite.” – CBSLocal.com
“Parents need to know that 1st Grade Splash Math Game lets kids practice first-grade level Common Core math skills in an entertaining way. Kids earn little origami fish for their "aquariums" as they go.”
Content Coverage: 70+ math concepts in Grade 1
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 1st Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
This app covers following topics:
1. Addition - Add numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
2. Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
3. Advanced Addition - Add three numbers within 20 and solve word problems involving addition
4. Advanced Subtraction - Subtract to compare and solve word problems involving subtraction
5. Mixed Operations - Fact families and missing numbers in addition and subtraction equation
6. Place Value - Work with basic concepts of place value involving amounts of tens and ones in two digit numbers
7. Counting and Comparison - Count to 120 and compare and order numbers two digit numbers based understanding of place value
8. Time - Read and set time in hours and half-hours using clocks
9. Measurements - Measure lengths of objects using smaller objects and order three objects based on length
10. Addition Facts - Add 1, 2, 3...9 to another number
11. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 1, 2, 3...9 from another number
12. Data and Graphs - Analyze and organize data in up to three categories using charts and picture graphs
13. Geometry - Recognize shapes based on defining attributes and partition circle and rectangles into halves and fourths
14. Money - Identify coins and their values and count money using coins
• Plans: Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly (subject to change)
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
- January 11, 2013 Initial release
- March 09, 2013 New version 4.6.0
- October 16, 2013 New version 4.7.0
- May 05, 2014 New version 4.8.0
- July 16, 2014 New version 5.0.3
- August 27, 2014 New version 5.0.4
- September 20, 2014 New version 5.0.5
- October 23, 2014 New version 5.0.6
- January 27, 2015 New version 5.1.0
- June 03, 2015 New version 5.1.2
- September 20, 2015 New version 5.1.5
- November 05, 2015 New version 5.1.6
- November 17, 2015 New version 5.1.7
- November 25, 2015 New version 5.1.8
- December 21, 2015 New version 5.1.9
- March 05, 2016 New version 5.2.0
- March 13, 2016 New version 5.2.1
- March 21, 2016 New version 5.2.2
- July 01, 2016 New version 5.2.7
- November 06, 2016 New version 5.2.9
- November 15, 2016 New version 5.3.0
- December 20, 2016 New version 5.3.4
- June 14, 2019 New version 5.5.3
- August 16, 2019 New version 5.5.5
- September 11, 2019 New version 5.5.6
- November 18, 2019 New version 5.5.7