Kabama is a turn-based board game for one or two players.
In Kabama, Players take turns to move, either by placing a counter of their own colour next to one of their existing counters, or by sliding any column or row of the board by exactly one square (touch and slide to do this).
If a player forms a 2x2 square of his / her own colour, those pieces are removed. The winner is the first player to remove all of their pieces from the board.
- August 07, 2011 Initial release
- August 10, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 15, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 12, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 05, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!