Doodlebug is back! almost 20 years on since this classic platform adventure first appeared commercially on Amiga and Atari ST.
Doodlebug offers twenty levels of varied platform action spread across five themed worlds. Interactive characters within the the game allow Doodlebug to buy submarines, buggies, dragons, helicopters and space ships to help him on his quest to rescue the lovely Princess Lady Bug.
With the aid of his magic coloured pencils and eraser, Doodlebug can vanquish his foes and traverse the the levels ahead, by way of quickly drawing umbrellas, balloons, magic potions and time freeze clocks. Pencil eraser smart bombs also have the ability to wipe out many enemies in one go.
Are you ready for the adventure to begin and rescue Princess Lady Bug from the clutches of the Evil Slug Boss?... Play on!
* Selectable single thumb or virtual gamepad controls.
* Unique pencil power-up concept.
* Interactive characters.
* Vehicles that aid gameplay.
* Breakable floors and walls to push open.
* Many inventive and taxing levels.
* Hidden treasures and bonus items.
* Colourful graphics and catchy themed music.
* Playable and suitable for all ages.
* Game continue option.
* Persistent HiScore.
Doodlebug (iPad) Game Video:
Doodlebug Music Remix:
Doodlebug Facebook Fan Page:
- July 19, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 08, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 09, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 10, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 23, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 11, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 15, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99