Pocket Ants 1.1.7 is now Live!
NEW WEAPON PACK - Go fully automatic with MACHINE GUN, strike from the shadows with the NINJA STAR, or sit back and watch ‘em get zapped with the BUG ZAPPER! All 3 new weapons are included in the “Ant-nihilation Pack!”
You are king of the ANTS - feeding, squishing, burning, marching, exploding, fighting, moving, and racing your ants!
♦♦♦ REVIEWS ♦♦♦
"There is just some sort of joy you get from squashing ants for an hour straight."
M. Carattini, AppVee
"Pocket Ants, a simulation game from Concrete Software, takes you back to those days of childish experimentation."
T. Mercer, Macworld
"The graphics are nice and the ants are pretty realistic. I even briefly feel sorry for the black ones that scream in anguish when the random red ants start to chase and attack them."
J. Beam, AppCraver
"My favorite feature in this game is the race. Just select whether to race for stones or strawberries. This will pit the red ants and black ants against one another in a direct head-to-head competition..."
D. Goldring, Just Another Mobile Monday
"We love Pocket Ants!"
"For devilish fun, watch them scramble away, burning in fire."
iphonetech78, Serious iPhone Apps Reviews
"The graphics and sounds are realistic enough to make you believe that you are squashing or burning live ants. This application is a perfect time waster."
Victor, iPhone Footprint
"The animations are great, bringing a slight tinge of revulsion when the ants swarm out of their mound."
B. Miller, 148Apps
Should the ants live in peaceful coexistence or battle to the death? Burn them with a magnifying glass or make them race for food? Use the accelerometer to shake up their world or blow it away with a land mine? With Pocket Ants Classic the choice is yours.
♦♦♦ FEATURES ♦♦♦
• Supported by ads.
• Any in-app purchase removes ads.
• Additional packs of widgets can be purchased.
• Collect and move the ants with the ant magnet.
• Electrocute and drown the ants with the storm!
• Drop rocks on ants.
• Burn the ants with the magnifying glass!
• Blow up the ants with ant mines.
• Feed the ants strawberries.
• Have the ants move their home.
• Draw a path for the ants to follow.
• Race the ants.
• Add more or less ants.
• Set red and black ant aggressiveness.
• Set percentage of black/red ants.
• Tilt the screen to move objects.
• Realistic sound effects.
• Ants sprawl out in open areas, or take cover under shady plant life.
• Ants like a clean home and move rocks.
♦♦♦ FOLLOW US ♦♦♦
- November 05, 2011 New version 1.1.2
- November 16, 2011 New version 1.1.3
- January 10, 2012 New version 1.1.4
- March 26, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- March 31, 2012 New version 1.1.6
- August 31, 2012 New version 1.1.7