- iOS 12 and new iPhone Xs/XsMax compatibility update
If you need to track the time you spend on your projects, you maybe be looking for a simple time tracker app that helps you to do that. Task Tracker has been designed to be a simple and intuitive utility for time tracking. Just tap once to create a new project and then tap again to start a new task.
### Attention! This is a minute based timer, which shows HH:MM, not MM:SS. When you start it only dots are flashing and you see 00:00 until one minute passes. Then it will change to 00:01. ###
Some useful features available for you:
- create as many projects as you need at the same time
- new task is created automatically when you start a timer
- you can edit a description, starting date and duration of the task
- you don't need a registration on the website
- ability to send all your tasks by e-mail
- ability to print a whole project using AirPrint
- you can archive any finished project for later use
- you can export all tasks from project(s) to the file using CSV or Excel format
- integration with a Calendar to automatically add finished tasks to the default calendar
- "one task at a time" mode, which automatically stops previously running task in other projects when you start a new one
- September 28, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- October 18, 2011 New version 1.2.2
- February 07, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 08, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 24, 2012 New version 1.3.0
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.4.0
- December 31, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 05, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- July 24, 2013 New version 1.5.0
- July 28, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- August 14, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 19, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 05, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.9.0