In the last update we told you that we're combining all the Navmii navigation apps into one unified Navmii app. We've prepared this additional update of the app to fix the issue of transferring purchases to the unified app. Please select the "Transfer purchases" item in the Main Menu of the app and follow the instructions.
Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- April 05, 2011 New version 1.7.1
- March 24, 2011 New version 1.7.0
- December 17, 2011 New version 1.9.5
- March 20, 2012 New version 1.9.7
- December 21, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- January 05, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- January 24, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- January 29, 2013 New version 2.0.5
- February 13, 2013 New version 2.0.6
- May 01, 2013 New version 2.1.13
- December 22, 2013 New version 2.3.46
- January 23, 2014 New version 2.3.55
- February 15, 2014 New version 2.3.60
- May 13, 2014 New version 2.3.66
- February 14, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- March 05, 2015 New version 3.1.0
- May 06, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- July 22, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- August 02, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- August 12, 2015 New version 3.3.2
- November 09, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- July 13, 2016 New version 3.5.3
- June 15, 2019 New version 3.7.2
- January 22, 2020 New version 3.7.4