This update includes a drastically improved user experience with a refreshed forecast designed to be intuitive and easy to use across all device types. We’ve included multiple performance enhancements, bug fixes, and stability improvements to increase accuracy and reliability.
We’ve also fixed a bug that required some users to restore purchases on every launch.
Thanks to everyone for making MyRadar so successful, with over 35 million downloads!
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radars around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Our High Definition Doppler radar data is processed from raw NOAA weather radar data from the National Weather Service / NWS using our custom-designed, proprietary systems and software, offering the clearest, sharpest, most accurate and most up-to-date reflection of precipitation available... easily accessible at the tap of a finger on your mobile device.
Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain or snow is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level!
What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico!
On top of the basic weather forecast, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides Airmets & Sigmets, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map.
Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near.
MyRadar currently shows weather for the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, when HD Radar is enabled).
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
This annual subscription unlocks the premium features of MyRadar, including the Hurricane Tracker, the Professional Radar Pack, the Apple Watch app and also removes the ads from the bottom of the map! The Premium Features product is a 1 year auto-renewing subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $9.99 USD for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
If you choose to purchase the Aviation Charts subscription, which is not required in order to use MyRadar, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current subscription for the Aviation Charts starts at $24.95 USD per YEAR. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase the subscription for the Aviation Charts, you can simply continue using MyRadar for free.
For full terms of service visit: http://myradar.com/tos.pdf
- September 20, 2011 New version 2.0.4
- September 29, 2011 New version 2.1
- November 16, 2011 New version 2.2
- February 17, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- March 07, 2012 New version 2.2.2
- April 26, 2012 New version 2.3
- April 28, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- May 12, 2012 New version 2.3.2
- June 15, 2012 New version 2.4
- June 26, 2012 New version 2.4.1
- August 09, 2012 New version 2.4.2
- August 23, 2012 New version 2.4.3
- October 05, 2012 New version 2.5
- November 24, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- April 09, 2013 New version 3.0
- April 19, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- May 10, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- June 01, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- July 26, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- September 10, 2013 New version 3.0.5
- September 14, 2013 New version 3.0.6
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.0.7
- February 11, 2014 New version 3.1
- March 09, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- June 10, 2014 New version 3.2
- June 21, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- October 16, 2014 New version 3.3
- April 09, 2015 New version 4.0
- May 06, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- July 11, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- August 04, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- August 11, 2015 New version 4.2.1
- August 21, 2015 New version 4.2.2
- December 16, 2015 New version 4.2.3
- March 05, 2016 New version 4.2.4
- May 20, 2016 New version 4.3.0
- May 20, 2016 New version 4.3.1
- May 27, 2016 New version 4.3.2
- May 31, 2016 New version 4.3.3
- June 23, 2016 New version 4.4.0
- July 06, 2016 New version 4.4.1
- August 31, 2016 New version 4.4.2
- November 17, 2016 New version 4.4.3
- December 07, 2016 New version 4.4.4
- December 16, 2016 New version 4.4.5
- April 21, 2017 New version 5.0.1
- May 19, 2017 New version 5.1.3
- June 19, 2017 New version 5.1.5
- August 25, 2017 New version 5.2.1
- August 25, 2017 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- September 06, 2017 New version 5.2.2
- April 15, 2018 New version 5.6.6
- April 23, 2018 New version 5.6.7
- April 23, 2018 New version 5.6.8
- May 16, 2018 New version 5.7.0
- July 18, 2018 New version 6.0.1
- August 19, 2018 New version 6.0.2
- September 04, 2018 New version 6.1.0
- April 15, 2019 New version 6.3.5