- Compatible with iOS 5
- Fixed crash when loading photo on iOS 5
FocalLab brings effects achieved only by expensive lenses or SLR cameras.
"FocalLab does a good job at what it sets out to do, particularly if you’re looking to add effects like soft blurs, zooming effects, or motion blurs to add a sense of action to your photos." - Macworld 4 of 5 star review.
Unlike other blur/soft apps, FocalLab creates GRADUATED blur surrounding an in-focus area. Simply drag and pinch with two fingers to move and change the size/blurness of the sharp area. Now you can emphasize the subject of interest and enhance composition without expensive professional lens.
- Dreamy Blur
Frequently used by wedding and fashion photographers - a soft/mist filter to give your portrait or landscape shot a dreamy and glowing effect.
- Soft Focus
A smooth blur to add Depth of Field effect, separating cluttered background from the subject of interest.
- Zoom Blur
Simulates a technique used with a zoom lens equipped camera by zooming the lens while taking the picture. This "zooming" effect brings a super dynamic look.
- Motion Blur
Add motion blur to the background and create a dynamic scene with ease. To change the direction of the motion, just swipe your finger across the screen.
An almighty vignette filter with choice of 3 shapes, adjustment of center and light fall-off.
- Convenient resize tool with "Smart Crop" option to fit photo to iPhone screen.
- "Selective Focusing" by dragging your fingers around to control the location and size of the area that remains sharp.
- Instant preview of the effect as you adjust the in-focus area and other parameters.
- Full resolution support up to 1200 by 1600.
- Full screen support - toggle on/off the toolbars with one tap.
- Support both portrait and landscape mode.
- Full featured photo viewer with zoom and pan controls to check the effect in detail.
- Option of reverting to original photo if you want to start all over.
- Photos are saved to iPhone's "Camera Roll" or iPod Touch's "Saved Photos".
- Overlay integrated help at your finger tip if ever needed.
Visit our website at
nexvio.com for sample photos.
- October 28, 2011 New version 1.5