A maintenance update to keep this Basic version of PokerCruncher in sync with improvements we’ve released into the Advanced version recently.
* Make dead cards in the card deck slightly brighter for better visibility.
* And some internal improvements.
If you like PokerCruncher and our continuing work, please consider writing an App Store review, thanks!
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC
A simple, flexible, and easy-to-use Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
(The *Basic* version of PokerCruncher.)
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement for many years.
*** Tutorial and videos on our website ***
New: Links to videos and blogs on PokerCruncher (by pros/coaches) directly inside the app.
PokerCruncher-Basic supports up to 10 players and specific cards and random/unknown cards. Even though this is the Basic version of PokerCruncher, it has additional features like hand type stats, dead cards, and n:1 odds that some other odds calculators don't have.
PokerCruncher-Basic has a clean, efficient, easy-to-use interface, and an easy and fast card input mechanism.
Advanced Version of PokerCruncher:
If you want to do some seriously powerful Texas Hold'em odds analysis, check out the Advanced version of PokerCruncher, which goes well beyond even PokerStove. PokerCruncher-Advanced has fully general hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop, flop texture analysis, many stats, and much more.
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches, and on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread.
(See our website.)
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
"Although there are a ton of poker iPhone applications available in the iTunes store, none are focused on actually making the user a better poker player. Enter applications developed by PokerCruncher ..."
See our website for our strong free app update history over many years.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ General tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, for each player (Advanced version has fully general hand ranges)
+ Hand type stats: OnePair, TwoPair, etc.
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ Export/import scenarios (hands)
+ %age's or n:1 odds
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for more information.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Also please check out our companion app Tournament Cruncher (ICM).
- June 14, 2011 New version 4.2.2
- December 07, 2010 New version 3.7.1
- August 17, 2010 New version 3.4.3
- July 23, 2010 New version 3.4.1
- May 04, 2010 New version 3.2.2
- February 24, 2010 New version 3.1.1
- December 11, 2009 New version 2.92
- November 11, 2009 New version 2.82
- October 09, 2009 New version 2.81
- July 03, 2009 New version 2.4
- June 25, 2011 New version 4.2.2
- June 14, 2012 New version 5.4.1
- January 22, 2013 New version 6.1.1
- June 13, 2013 New version 6.2.2
- September 12, 2013 New version 6.3.1
- December 15, 2013 New version 6.4.2
- January 18, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 19, 2014 New version 7.1.1
- May 04, 2014 New version 7.1.2
- June 29, 2014 New version 7.2.1
- August 28, 2014 New version 7.3.1
- November 25, 2014 New version 7.4.1
- February 17, 2015 New version 8.1.1
- June 13, 2015 New version 8.1.2
- September 07, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 09, 2015 New version 8.2.1
- January 25, 2016 New version 9.1.2
- July 08, 2016 New version 9.2.1
- August 05, 2016 New version 9.3.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 9.5.1
- December 03, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 12.2.1
- June 20, 2019 New version 12.3.1
- June 24, 2019 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- July 03, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- September 11, 2019 New version 12.4.1