+Updated to work with iOS 10.1.
Thanks for your continued support!
Math Flash Cards is a fun to use math drill app that looks and works just like paper flash cards. Great for kids and parents to practice and refresh arithmetic skills.
Now works with iOS 10.x!
Boost your memory and brain using Math Flash Cards.
Top 10 Education App - iPhone Apps for Dummies (Wiley 2010)
This app is perfect for you and your kids to help them improve and tune their math skills during the year. It has a well thought out set of features and as an iPhone carrying parent, this digital pack of math flash cards is ready to use anywhere at anytime -- in the car, on the couch, at the table, or even before bed. Your kids will really enjoy this program because it is easy to use and their fastest perfect time is saved so they can challenge their friends and siblings to beat their time!
Math Flash Cards is the premier quiz app for math facts on the iPhone. Simple to use. Get it today and turn your iPhone into a learning tool.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
* Card values from 0-24 and fully customizable
* Numeric Keypad and Multiple Choice! Although multiple choice is fun, the numerical keypad is an important option since multiple choice can have the side-effect of triggering recall of the correct answer.
* Star-rating system to make it fun for the kids
* Stores time and performance for each quiz. The fastest time with a perfect score is displayed and can help motivate your learner to practice and improve.
* Sequential or Randomized cards. Some learners find it easier to memorize in sequence and later test their skills in random order.
* Redo missed cards until correct
* Option to allow several tries to get the correct answer. A great feature for practice!
* Select any problem set combination which is useful for memorizing multiplication and division tables.
* Clean, non distracting user interface.
* Parents and educators can preset the quizzes and limit the number of cards per drill deck.
P.S. Works great on iPod Touch and iPad, too!
- November 09, 2016 New version 2.5