This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fix bug with keyboard not dismissing when entering player name
A favorite on college Unix systems in the early to mid-1980s, Rogue popularized the dungeon crawling computer game dating back from 1980 (and spawned entire class of derivatives known collectively as "roguelikes"). gandreas software now presents the classic for all your iOS devices (10.0 or newer required):
- Playable in either "ASCII" mode, simple graphic characters or fully graphic tile mode
- Designed for simple "menu" based commands, or can be driven entirely via a BlueTooth keyboard for full retro mode.
- Graphics can be zoomed in/out via pinch
- Completely faithful Rogue experience (all the levels, monsters, potions, scrolls, etc...)
Explore the Dungeons of Doom and retrieve the Amulet of Yendor, or die trying!
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99