Fixed a bug where the Deja Vu Achievement wasn't triggered when completing the game twice. Players who have, will now get the achievement when the game starts.
Experience the intricate dioramas and connections of your life, and the ripples we all make, in this award-winning narrative puzzle game.
Poised between life and death, isolated and alone, you must unravel the poignant truths that led to your fate.
Dig beneath the beautifully rendered façades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a contemporary tale crafted by an award-winning author.
Piece together this compelling story by revealing objects and memories, and decipher these clues to reveal more of the story and its secrets.
From your own home to eerily deserted streets, beautiful apartment blocks to abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues and the path forwards.
Each new revelation takes you that one step closer to understanding, and to the people and places that surrounded you, in your all too short life.
Why are you here?
Why are you trapped and alone?
Will you ever move on?
• Experience an emotional and immersive story written by award-winning author Joost Vandecasteele
• Explore every nook and cranny of each beautifully rendered diorama
• Play through five compelling chapters, with each revealing more secrets and twists that will lead you to the truth
• From an unassuming sitting room, to a tent in a forest, from a police car in a tree to an abandoned hospital, a hauntingly different suburbia is yours to discover
• Carefully optimized for mobile devices
- June 26, 2020 Initial release
- July 02, 2020 New version 1.3.1
- July 21, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.3.3
- October 22, 2020 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- January 26, 2021 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 22, 2021 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99