- Brawlhalla x Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Now, Team Avatar joins Brawlhalla along with Uncle Iroh, Appa, Momo, & even the Cabbage Merchant!
- Aang, Toph, & Zuko Epic Crossovers
- Find the Appa Sidekick, Momo Emote, Emojis featuring Katara, Sokka, & Suki, and much more in Mallhalla.
- Game Improvements & Bug Fixes
- More information at brawlhalla.com/patch.
Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 80 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 - Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms - Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes - Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
- August 06, 2020 Initial release
- September 05, 2020 New version 4.04.2
- October 23, 2020 New version 4.08.1
- November 12, 2020 New version 4.08.2
- December 09, 2020 New version 5.00
- May 05, 2021 New version 5.06
- June 14, 2021 New version 5.07
- August 06, 2021 New version 5.09
- August 17, 2021 New version 5.10
- October 20, 2021 New version 6.00
- November 23, 2021 New version 6.01
- December 17, 2021 New version 6.02
- January 24, 2022 New version 6.03
- March 01, 2022 New version 6.04
- March 19, 2022 New version 6.05
- April 19, 2022 New version 6.06
- May 27, 2022 New version 6.07
- June 23, 2022 New version 6.08
- July 05, 2022 New version 6.08.2
- August 02, 2022 New version 6.09
- September 05, 2022 New version 6.10
- October 03, 2022 New version 6.11
- October 20, 2022 New version 7.00
- November 17, 2022 New version 7.01