This update introduces our live video game mode, along with performance and bug fixes.
The Game For Daring People
Frankly is an interactive social game you can play side by side or in video chat mode. Frankly is designed to get friends face-to-face in exciting confrontations. It is the perfect party game with dozens of different games to challenge everyone in your house or online parties and definitely the go-to game to create some serious fun while hanging out. Our app serves great as an icebreaker or as a pre-game game too! It's simple: Be face to face, interact bravely, share what’s on your mind. Let’s get the party started
Playing this game may cause getting to know your squad better, seeing their true colors, hearing overdue confessions, finding yourself in strange dilemmas.
Some friendships may end, others may begin.
You can flirt with your crush or suddenly find someone you used to hate isn’t so bad.
Playing Frankly often results in oversharing, breaking up, getting a little handsy, and/or calling your ex (but let’s be real, you wanted an excuse to anyways!).
Additional symptoms may include feeling like a hero, missing your first love, questioning your IQ, getting triggered, spilling tea you swore you’d keep to yourself, causing noise complaints from the neighbors, and having a wickedly, belly-achingly funny good time.
But Frankly, we don't care.
- December 17, 2019 Initial release
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.6
- January 14, 2020 New version 1.7
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.8
- April 02, 2020 New version 2.6
- April 06, 2020 New version 2.8
- April 07, 2020 New version 3.1
- April 12, 2020 New version 3.4
- April 14, 2020 New version 3.5
- April 15, 2020 New version 3.6
- April 15, 2020 New version 3.7
- April 17, 2020 New version 3.8
- April 18, 2020 New version 3.9
- July 15, 2020 New version 4.0