Fix known bugs.
Japanese entries modified.
Precise sleep, optimized pedometer.
WearLog is a private health data management application that works with healthy watches to view health data such as sleep quality, heart rate, exercise, and support for sharing with Apple Health.
The main function (with the use of the watch):
Sleep quality management
Heart rate monitoring
Check weather temperature and ultraviolet light (area open: Japan, China)
Other functions (for use with related watches):
Message/social software reminder
1. Turning on the phone GPS for a long time will reduce the battery life of the phone.
2. The weather function needs to obtain the GPS information of the mobile phone.
3. Turn on the phone Bluetooth when connecting the watch.
4. The watch's health data is pre-stored locally and synced when WearLog is connected.
- November 12, 2019 Initial release
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.2
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.3