Thanks to the great and positive Feedback to all players...
- On some devices there was problems with the shadows,
- After you've died, have the game loaded, sometimes no energy was shown,
- If you died by a skeleton, the death sound was played several times,
- The sound button doesn’t work sometimes,
- After you have died, but still moved, the character moves,
- Small save and load issues with items was fixed,
- Small bugfixes.
- More details regarding the goal of the game, can be viewed with the new upper button.
Explore the gloomy roads of the surreal 1920s underworld and find the relevant hints. Together with detective Lake, you will be able to hunt down the gangsters responsible for the national bank robbery. Better be safe than sorry – find out who your friends are before encountering your foes. The right people will do you a favor and give you the two clues, the wrong people will kill you.
Find the secret passwords and combine them properly to solve the tricky case.
- Arcade-Adventure in retro-look
- Graphics in real time including shadows
- High replay value thanks to a randomly generated scene map after each new game start
This game is optimized for devices from 7", because the small details are better visible and better to control. But it runs also on smaller devices.
Inspired by a great adventure game from the 1980s...
Comments of the developers:
Developer 1: "Maybe the maze is too big and too demanding?"
Developer 2: "Hmmm. That's a feature! It's a retro-inspired game. Players could draw a map with pen and paper!"
Developer 1: "It's a hard but great adventure, isn't it?"
Developer 2: "It is for sure!"
Developer 3: "Don’t touch skeletons!"
- October 09, 2019 Initial release
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.1
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 31, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99