-> Fixed known issues.
-> UI Enhancements.
-> Performance improvements.
Truck and Courier Drivers - Quick, simple 49 CFR placarding compliance with DGMobi.
- Avoid placarding infractions, speed up HAZMAT inspections
- Application calculates the placarding required for the loads one places on the truck based on UN Numbers, Class, Packing group, weight and rules.
- At each pick-up and drop-off enter or remove the load, and DGMobi recalculates placarding.
- Application complies with 49 CFR - includes segregation, and Toxic By Inhalation
- Displays 3 levels of placarding non-optimized, semi-optimized and Optimized. Gives you the driver a decision as to what placarding is acceptable on the truck
- ERG 2016 is available at your fingertips – no need to thumb through manuals in an emergency
- Multi-lingual interface – English, French and Spanish
- Class 1 segregation included. DANGER placard optimization included.
- Identify HRCQ loads and ensure proper permits are available.
- Speeds up HAZMAT inspections and avoid HAZMAT infractions and maintain safety points!
- Dispatchers can push orders to drivers from DGSMS
- All transactions are archived for 3 years or the validity of the license whichever comes first
- Drivers, don’t leave home without it!
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- July 15, 2020 New version 4.1.4