There's gnome place like gnome! Astrid and Tom are moving to a medieval village, and they need your help to construct their new community. Build houses and shops with modular blocks and watch your village come to life! Will you build Astrid a sky-high skyscraper, or would Tom prefer a cozy cabin made of logs? As the chief architect, it's all up to you!
BUILD A TOWN WITH BLOCKS
Design your town by dragging the interactive blocks onto screen and watch as they magically snap into place. Create a cozy cottage with bricks, a little bakery with a thatched roof or turn a tree trunk into a gnome-sized home – and watch your village come to life.
MEET THE NEIGHBOURS
Go from a modest hamlet to a bustling metropolis – the more doors and windows you build, the more gnomes will move in! Move Astrid, Tom and all their many friends around the neighbourhood where they can watch a play, pick up some groceries or pop in to their friend’s house for a visit.
• Hundreds of unique, interactive building blocks
• Easy for little fingers to drag, drop and build
• Build creativity, resourcefulness and motor skills
• Full of fun animations and silly surprises
• Perfect for preschoolers, age 2-5
• Play without WiFi or internet – great for travel
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
We love making new friends!
Facebook: Sago Mini
Say [email protected]
- May 09, 2019 Initial release
- June 26, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99