Thank you for using aumi. This version fixes the bug which caused the mood widget to not work properly.
- "I’ve been using this app for weeks now and I love it! It’s been so helpful for energy accounting and tracking my mood and energy trends and helping me balance my day."
- "I love this app. The energy tracking is a great idea. I love that there are shortcuts to track activities and moods by just tapping an icon There are never enough resources for autistic adults, only autistic kids and parents get support. I’m glad to see this on the App Store."
- "It's helping me with my depression and anxiety so much!! The planner helps me get out of bed in the morning and being able to track how I feel without it making me feel bad for not checking in sometimes is incredible!! Thank you so much for this!"
aumi allows you to track your mood and energy levels and plan your days.
The key features are listed below:
- Keep track of your mood with periodic notifications.
- Log your activity throughout the day.
- View how your mood and energy level changes over time at a glance, using graphs.
- Make recordings and view your events from your wrist, using the Apple Watch app.
- View your data across all of your devices with iCloud sync.
- Plan your days with your energy levels in mind.
- Tell people about yourself using your profile.
- Use the widgets to record your mood and energy levels.
- Add a quick contact to get help in an emergency.
- Synchronise your planner with your calendar.
If you wish to contact me, you can tweet @aumi_app or email [email protected]
- July 06, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.2
- August 28, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- September 05, 2019 New version 1.4
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.5.1
- September 26, 2019 New version 1.5.2
- October 05, 2019 New version 1.5.3
- October 07, 2019 New version 1.5.4
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.5.7
- January 21, 2020 New version 2.0.1
- January 21, 2020 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 28, 2020 New version 2.1.3