** iCloud Support
** Random Crash
Plan and rescue each aircraft by tagging and controlling them to ensure safe landing. Can you rescue each aircraft before they collide with each other.
* Drag & Move to tag & land.
* Unique, fun & incredible addictive gameplay!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Rescue Plan, provides you with the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. It gives you 3 additional lives every game over, 30 coins on daily basis and 3 unique Aircrafts. Moreover, it removes all banner ads and pop-ups.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers monthly subscription for $19.99. It gives you 3 additional lives every game over, 30 coins on daily basis and 3 unique Aircrafts. Moreover, it removes all banner ads and pop-ups.
3.Yearly Diamond Membership offers yearly subscription for $99.99. It gives you 3 additional lives every game over, 30 coins on daily basis and 3 unique Aircrafts. Moreover, it removes all banner ads and pop-ups.
END OF TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account
Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
CANCELING TRIAL OR SUBSCRIPTION
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in Subscription option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
- March 28, 2019 Initial release
- March 28, 2019 New version 1.6
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0