NEW: Technical fixes and improvement of user-friendliness.
Update your app to enjoy the most stable and fastest version of Jelbi.
Stay tuned, new features are coming soon!
Your feedback is important to us. Do you have any questions or suggestions? Simply click on "Contact us" or "Leave feedback" in the app.
Enjoy your ride!
Your Jelbi Team
Now you can get anywhere in Berlin with a single, fully connected mobility app.
The BVG Jelbi app provides mobility-as-a-service (MaaS) that combines essential transport options – bikes, e-scooters, e-mopeds, shuttles, and shared cars – for your completely connected and seamless trip experience.
Multiple mobility providers can be booked, paid for and used with a single account. In one go, you can set up for all our services, from VBB/BVG tickets for public transport to shared mobility brands like TIER, Voi, Lime, nextbike, emmy, MILES, mobileeee, Taxi Berlin and BerlKönig.
Turn to a new page in your travel experience. Explore Berlin your own way, as a visitor, commuter, or a true local.
One account for all services:
You only need one account to plan your trips, find the best transit option and track their schedules in real-time, book any micro-mobility service and instantly pay for the rides. All of this and more in the BVG Jelbi app!
Pay for your rides like you are used to:
- Install BVG Jelbi and find a ride either via the map or with our route planner.
- Book your ride or buy a ticket directly and instantly, without leaving the app.
- No extra fees, you pay for your ride like you would in the original apps.
- Flexible payment options: pay with PayPal, credit card or direct debit.
Integrated urban mobility:
- All public transport in Berlin, including tariff zones A to C, from short trip tickets to monthly passes. Transit with train, bus, tram, subway, ferry - you ask, we deliver.
- Ride sharing service provided by BVG BerlKönig that lets you book and share a Berlin ride.
- E-scooter sharing provided by Voi, TIER and Lime, leading electric scooter rental brands.
- Car sharing options ranging from agile city cars to practical vans, brought to you by mobileeee and MILES.
- E-moped sharing service by emmy and TIER that guarantees a fast and quiet route from A to B.
- Bike sharing option supported by nextbike that lets you take off and touch down wherever you like.
- Conveniently order a taxi by Taxi Berlin.
Our Jelbi stations are mobility hubs at which you can rent, return and charge vehicle from our mobility providers.
You can find the more than 20 Jelbi locations all across Berlin, from Haselhorst to Biesdorf and from Ullsteinstraße to Schönhauser Allee - more coming soon.
Super quick setup:
Register only once for all services in the BVG Jelbi app. You can register as a new user of our MaaS platform, or log in with your BVG.de, BVG Ticket or BVG FahrInfo App details.
Choose your preferred payment method for all Jelbi app services: PayPal, credit cards, or direct debit. To unlock all the services, you will also need a mobile phone number and a valid ID with a driver's licence.
With a complete profile you will unlock a fleet of 35,000 vehicles in one app.
For public transportation enthusiasts:
The BVG Jelbi app shows all nearby train, tram and bus stops around you with just one click.You can easily find, buy, and store your tickets inside the app. Also, our Jelbi Stations are right next to public transport stops in Berlin. As a powerful MaaS, BVG Jelbi makes traveling from any station easier than ever!
Are you a shared mobility fan?
BVG Jelbi is a mobility app and MaaS provider that delivers high urban connectivity. All transit options from car sharing to kick-scooters and bike rentals are available within the app. We partner with the market leaders in their services who promise the highest standards of quality.
Keep track of your BVG Jelbi app rides in your personal dashboard. Retrieve invoices for journeys made and download them directly from the app.
Any feedback? Do you have any suggestions on how to improve our app? Let us know what you think about the BVG Jelbi app here with a review, or write to us at [email protected]
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 19, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- June 29, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.2.0
- September 04, 2019 New version 1.3.0
- September 23, 2019 New version 2.0.0
- October 05, 2019 New version 2.1.0
- October 21, 2019 New version 2.2.0
- December 17, 2019 New version 2.5.0
- January 28, 2020 New version 2.6.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.13.1
- October 23, 2020 New version 3.20.0
- November 12, 2020 New version 3.22.0
- December 09, 2020 New version 3.23.0
- August 05, 2021 New version 3.39.0
- October 15, 2021 New version 3.44.0