• VS Mode additions: Midboss & Boss fight styles, throwing knives, springboard & spike walls, and ice floor.
• You can now customize Player 2’s fighter appearance. This customization will be used in VS mode and main menu.
• New bonus level. It will show up in rotation.
• New alert system to let you know when you can customize your fighter or have unlocked a new game mode.
• New option when losing a level to boost your equipment via video reward (boost only lasts for that session). Hopefully this will help people who find the game too hard.
• Removed single player levels where the player was handcuffed, as a lot of players felt it was unfair or too hard.
• Other bug fixes.
Stickman fighting that feels real, with big hits and ragdoll knockouts.
Two button controls, with a surprising amount of depth, and moves.
Single king-hit knockouts make each round tense, quick and brutal.
• Single player campaign
• Two button controls
• A surprising amount of moves for two buttons
• Fighting that feels real
• Easy to play, hard to master
• Two Player, same-device multiplayer
- August 17, 2019 Initial release
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.02
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.09