Controller support improvements
Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality. As the story unfolds, Gris will grow emotionally and see her world in a different way, revealing new paths to explore using her new abilities.
GRIS is a serene and evocative experience, free of danger, frustration or death. Players will explore a meticulously designed world brought to life with delicate art, detailed animation, and an elegant original score. Through the game light puzzles, platforming sequences, and optional skill-based challenges will reveal themselves as more of Gris’s world becomes accessible.
GRIS is an experience with almost no text, only simple control reminders illustrated through universal icons. The game can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of their spoken language.
- August 18, 2019 Initial release
- August 21, 2019 New version 1.1
- August 21, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- August 26, 2019 New version 1.2
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.3
- October 02, 2019 New version 1.4
- December 22, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 06, 2020 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- March 18, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- April 06, 2020 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 04, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 26, 2021 New version 1.5
- January 26, 2021 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99