Private Schedules Are Now Available!
-Using the lock icon in the “Users” tab, you can change from a public schedule to a private schedule as you’d like.
-If a friend wants to view your schedule while you are in the private mode, they will need to request access. You’ll have to accept it before they can view your schedule. It is easy and intuitive to keep track of incoming requests as well as schedule “followers.”
-If at any time you decide you want to change - go for it. We’ll keep track of people you’ve accepted in the past.
-If you ever want to cancel an existing follower’s access that is also easy to do and an important feature we have added.
-Bug fixes have been made to provide more reliable around-the-clock access.
iGreenwich is eliminating scheduling difficulties for the students of Greenwich High School.
Our easy-to-understand mobile interface automatically shows your daily schedule based on the classes you are currently enrolled in - offering you a real-time update on where you are in your day as well as a preview of your schedule on any given day.
We offer schedule-sharing capabilities, so you can see the schedules of your friends and classmates.
The app supports lunch-waves.
If the schedule is modified for any reason - the app is constantly updated to reflect those changes.
- View live schedule information in a simple and intuitive interface
- Swipe between days to see what the rest of your week looks like
- Fully functional Apple Watch app
- See your classmates and browse other students' schedules.
- Linked to your school Google account so your data is persisted across all devices and the web
- June 17, 2019 Initial release