Must use brain to finish all levels. It's easy to learn but very difficult to master.
The job of each level is to guide a ball from a predetermined start point so that it touches all of the stars placed on the level. The ball and nearly all objects on the screen are affected by gravity. The first few levels are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of draw. As the game progresses, you'll have to use all sorts of theory to figure out a solution for each puzzle.
The Game Features:
- Hundreds of ways to solve each puzzle, can you find the best solution?
- 200+ of physics puzzles, more levels are coming soon!
- Flexible thinking is going to become the key to victory.
- Solutions can be found in the end of each level.
- Play 100+ of challenging
- Interesting physics puzzles, they're not as easy as they look.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- July 06, 2018 Initial release
- July 26, 2018 New version 1.7.1
- July 28, 2018 New version 1.7.7
- August 03, 2018 New version 1.8.3
- August 07, 2018 New version 1.8.6
- August 17, 2018 New version 1.9.6
- August 20, 2018 New version 1.9.7
- September 05, 2018 New version 2.1.0
- September 22, 2018 New version 2.1.8
- September 27, 2018 New version 2.1.9
- October 02, 2018 New version 2.2.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.2.8
- May 06, 2021 New version 2.2.9