Shoot the balls and upgrade your cannon, how long can you survive?
TERMS OF SERVICE - PURCHASE
Voodoo offers to each of its account holder (the “Account Holder”) the possibility to select a weekly subscription (the “Subscription”) after a three-day (3) free trial period (the “Free Trial Period”) for a weekly price of 7.99 USD (the “Price”) for the purpose of accessing specific services expressly made available by Voodoo for use (the “Subscribed Services”).
Scope of the Subscription
Following the Free Trial Period, the Account Holder will continue to have access to the Subscribed Services upon confirmation of purchase and after payment is charged to the Account Holders’ personal iTunes Account.
The Subscribed Services will unlock certain games for the Account Holder as well as remove all ads.
The Account Holder agrees that the Price with respect to the Subscribed Services is final and will not be subject to refund.
Purchases by Account Holders outside the U.S.A
The Price is labelled in US Dollars. If the Account Holder resides outside the U.S.A, and wishes to download the Subscription, the Price will be subject to certain variation including additional charges for conversion of the currency.
In addition, Voodoo reserves the right at any time to change and update the Price and inventory of the Subscribed Services available.
Termination of the Subscription
Except as provided below regarding renewal of the Subscription, Voodoo may cancel, suspend or terminate the access by the Account Holder of the Subscribed Services if:
the Account Holder fails to comply with the terms ;
Voodoo suspects any unlawful activity associated with the Account Holder; and
Voodoo suspects certain event of fraud or misuse.
The Subscription is subject to automatic renewal unless the Account Holder withdraws from the Subscription 24-hours before the end of the current week corresponding to the subscription period. If the Account Holder does not withdraw, he will be charged for the following Subscription period.
The Account Holder may manage directly the automatic renewal by using the functionality provided for in the settings of its iTunes Account.
When the Account Holder’s Free Trial Period or the subscription period expires, and provided that he has withdrawn from the Subscription as described above, his personal account will be closed.
The Account Holder acknowledges that Voodoo is not required to provide a refund in the event that there remains any amount in his account. Voodoo will not grant any compensation for unused currency.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Terms of services : http://www.voodoo.io/terms
- May 11, 2018 Initial release
- August 03, 2018 New version 1.4
- November 02, 2018 New version 1.6
- November 07, 2018 New version 1.7
- November 15, 2018 New version 1.7.1
- December 06, 2018 New version 1.8
- December 20, 2018 New version 1.9
- January 08, 2019 New version 1.9.1
- January 24, 2019 New version 1.10
- February 12, 2019 New version 1.11
- March 02, 2019 New version 1.12
- April 08, 2019 New version 1.13
- April 26, 2019 New version 1.14
- May 17, 2019 New version 1.14.1
- June 19, 2019 New version 1.15
- June 29, 2019 New version 1.15.1
- July 17, 2019 New version 1.16
- August 08, 2019 New version 1.17
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.18
- October 03, 2019 New version 1.19
- November 05, 2019 New version 1.19.1
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.21
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.23
- January 14, 2020 New version 1.24
- January 22, 2020 New version 1.25
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.26
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.31
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.45
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.47
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.59