We're ready to kickoff the new year.
- The Dispersion Effect is improved for even better decorating.
- Overlays will now recognize and mask people automatically! We're making things even easier for you ;)
- Of course, we've squashed a few bugs along the way.
Stay tuned, we have a whole lot more coming for you this year!
The Pixaloop Team
Create moving photos for a unique type of photo art! Animate your photos & magically bring them to life with Enlight Pixaloop. The newest addition to the award-winning Enlight Creativity Suite of apps, brought to you by Lightricks, takes photo editing to the next level.
Pixaloop brings life to images through animation, creating moving pictures that will wow anyone from your friends to Instagram followers. Animate one element or several, drawing attention to parts of your photo that YOU want to come alive. With the same ease of use brought to you in the rest of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight Quickshot, and Enlight Videoleap (Apple’s App of the Year), Pixaloop allows you to easily edit photos with powerful, precise, and easy to use animation tools. In just a few taps animate, add elements & overlays, adjust the speed and watch your image come to life. As a result you’ll get incredible videos that boomerang back and forth or flow like a GIF.
Need inspiration? Follow #Pixaloop, then tag your own creations and we’ll feature the best ones!
Get excited about the power of Enlight Pixaloop features:
ANIMATED PHOTOS MADE EASY
- Animate a photo with a few taps and swipes
- Arrows will show motion direction
- Place anchor points to hold parts of image in place
- Freeze sections of photos with a Freeze brush
AI POWERED WATER ANIMATION
- NEW automated water animation
- Effortless water movement with a single tap
FANTASTIC SKY REPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Replace bland Skies with colorful sunsets or animated clouds
- Wide variety of automated Skies resembling timelapse
HYPNOTIC GEOMETRIC MOTION
- Geometric photo animation tool creates spinning towers and umbrellas
- Move your favorite historical landmarks in a never before seen way
- Add patterned movement to iconic buildings
VIDEO EFFECTS & OVERLAYS IN A PHOTO EDITOR
- Control movement & animation including speed, direction, and style
- Mimic cinematic movement with Camera FX
- Camera effects & movements include Tilt, Zoom, and ‘Dolly’ effects
- Add fun Overlays to bring movement, mood, & emotion to still photos
- Distort perspective & style with effects
MOVING ELEMENTS IN STILL PHOTOS
- Grab attention with a moving element - candle flickers, coffee steam, or a butterfly
- A new kind of animation between photos, videos, and GIFs
- Add a cinemagraph effect with a moving element in a still photo
INFINITE ARTISTIC POSSIBILITY
- Animate any photo element: hair, waves, clouds & clothing
- Push your imagination with Pixaloop’s high-end & easy animation tools
- Create moving masterpieces that serve your social media presence, business, or personal brand
HIGH END PHOTO EDITOR
- Intuitive UI means anyone can animate & create professional results
- Animate with freeform drawn paths for intuitive, freehand-style in unlimited areas
- Export to social media in multiple formats
- Export as incredible Live Wallpaper
- Unlimited projects & Adjustments
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription
plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in
advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes
account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- September 12, 2018 Initial release
- September 13, 2018 New version 1.0.8
- September 18, 2018 New version 1.0.9
- November 01, 2018 New version 1.1.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.2.6
- June 23, 2019 New version 1.2.7
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.3.1
- August 18, 2019 New version 1.3.2
- August 28, 2019 New version 1.3.3
- September 04, 2019 New version 1.3.4
- October 02, 2019 New version 1.3.5
- October 05, 2019 New version 1.3.6
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.3.7
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.3.8
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.4.0
- November 18, 2019 New version 1.4.1
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.4.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.4.3
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.4.4
- January 07, 2020 New version 1.4.5